100 Words A Day (134)
I’m Back (And in Boulder)
I don’t have many words so i’ll just give you some bullet points to summarize the last months since i’ve been gone.
- I’m spending a month in Boulder as of three days ago
- I brought on a co-founder to PubLoft
- I’ve had some customers churn, and it sucks just as much as you think it would suck
- It’s been almost four months since we started PubLoft and we’re still in business. Heck yeah!
- I’m learning that being an adult don’t make you prone to starting a bigger company
- Running a company is hard as hell, yet just as rewarding