100 Words A Day(138)
Here’s what i’ve learned, three months into PubLoft
- Sales matter. Retention matters more.
- It’s okay to not know what you’re building while you’re building it
- It’s hard to do it alone
- Most adults don’t know what they are doing, even if they seem like they do.
- Cold emails work
- It’s hard to sell something before it’s figured out yet
- Businesses have more money to spend than I was originally intending
It’s been hard. We’ve churned our first few clients. That doesn’t feel very good. Can’t stop though. I’m too interested to see how this unfolds. The need is there. Can we provide the service? Only time will tell.