Capgemini Dynamics team recommended articles // December 2018
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Here is our selection of recommended articles, which excited the team during the last two months! Do not forget to follow us on Medium to get our latest blog posts.
If you read one post, read this one
Business Apps (PowerApps, Flow, CDS)
- Introducing the new WYSIWYG model-driven form designer (Public preview)
- Data Integration for CDS
- Enrich your model-driven forms with embedded canvas apps (Public preview)
- Metro Bank uses PowerApps to improve the in-store customer experience
- Writing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Plug-ins in Azure Functions
- How to Fix Missing Menus in the Dynamics 365 Unified Interface
- Announcing the Dynamics 365 April ’19 release timeline
- The Brand New Org Chart in Dynamics 365
- Calling D365 actions/functions from Flow
- Dynamics 365 Universal Search for XrmToolBox
- Development Tools? You don’t always need a UI!
- Why is string.GetHashCode() different each time I run my program in .NET Core?
- 9 books that helped me navigate my first time being a tech lead
Capgemini Dynamics Team
- Zoe — Advice for a junior developer
- Dynamics 365 Customisation and configuration — MB2–716 study notes
- The pains of an Microsoft Dynamics migration
- Difficulty adopting Unified Interface early in Dynamics 365?
- Why Dynamics 365 Functional Consultants are important to enterprise size projects
Capgemini Software Engineering
Capgemini Personal blogs
Here is a link to last months recommend articles. Please share your comments or interesting articles you recommend. What are the topics and subjects driving your business these days?