Capgemini Dynamics team recommended articles // July 2018
Here are some of the articles, which excited the team during the last two months!
Also, do not forget to follow the blog to get alerted when we write a new post.
- October ’18 overview — Release notes
- Modernizing the way of Dynamics 365 updates — an official assurance
- Activity Logging — audit from the O365 stack, eg read audit for Dynamics
- Leverage the power of LinkedIn in Dynamics 365 — custom controls
- Unified Interface form design notes — observations by Jukka Niiranen
- Simplified Connection management and Thread safety — by Scott Durow
- Actionable Audit — an additional solution by Microsoft Labs
- Using virtual entities to query metadata — by Natraj Yegnaraman
- Custom Dialog boxes for Dynamics 365 — a hidden preview feature
- Dynamics: what are our reporting options? — comparison by Alex Shlega
- React is taking over front-end development - but why?
- DRY to the point of WET — a misunderstood software development principle
- The agile inception deck — 10 questions to ask at the start of your project
- Exploding Software Engineering Myths — an internal theory from Microsoft
- Microsoft acquiring GitHib — a very internal insight
- Microsoft acquiring GitHub — an outsider contemplation
- Formula 1 — Renault team empowered with Dynamics 365
Capgemini Dynamics Team
- Unit test Web API calls with xrm-mock and SinonJS
- Activity Logging (aka Read Audit) — why is it important for a Dynamics developer
- Dynamics 365 online deployment — MB2–715 study notes
- Concerned and impressed at the same time with Dynamics CRM 365
- Traces of the Icebreakers — hidden solutions of a vanilla Dynamics v9
- Optimistic Concurrency in Dynamics 365 Forms
- 3 Dynamics facts I’ve learned the hard way: the pain facts!
- Writing TypeScript Packages for Dynamics 365
- What is the Custom Control Framework, and why should Dynamics 365 developers be excited about it?
What do you reckon? Share your thoughts about the list in the comment section! Have you found or read any other great or useful articles during this month? What are the topics and subjects driving your business?
Here is our previous summary: LINK