Capgemini Dynamics team recommended articles // October 2018
Here is our selection of recommended articles, which excited the team during the last two months! Do not forget to follow us on Medium to get our latest blog posts.
If you read one post, read this one
Business Apps (PowerApps, Flow)
- Microsoft Flow October 2018 Update: integrations with Office 365, the platform and more!
- October PowerApps updates are rolling out. Say hello to many new features!
- PowerApps & Microsoft Flow — Learning Resources
- DevOps for Microsoft Dynamics
- Continuous Integration, Deployment and Test Automation for Dynamics CRM
- Announcing changes to new trials and new Common Data Service (CDS) for Apps environments
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Develop and Test environments have moved to Managed premium disks. Please redeploy today!
- Why you should study AI and Machine Learning and how I did it
- Microsoft’s problem isn’t how often it updates Windows — it’s how it develops it
Capgemini Dynamics Team
- Dynamics 365 developer must keep improving
- The future of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects
- Dynamics 365 — PowerApps tips and tricks
Capgemini Software Engineering
- Why you should try React higher-order components now
- Do Repeat Yourself — returning to the Lead Developer conference
- It’s OK Not to be Agile
Capgemini Personal blogs
Here is a link to last months recommend articles. Please share your comments or interesting articles you recommend. What are the topics and subjects driving your business these days?