Capgemini Microsoft team recommended articles // April 2019
Genius has less to do with the size of your mind than how open it is — Shane Snow
Here is our selection of recommended articles, which excited the team during the last two months! Do not forget to follow us on Medium to get our latest blog posts.
If you read one post, read this one
Business Apps (PowerApps, Flow, CDS)
- Build and deployment automation of PowerApps & Flow using Azure DevOps
- Video-Matt Barbour PowerApps: Extending custom code with custom Azure Functions
- Business apps news and views for partners — sway
- Video — Story of Three Realms — Power Platform Unpacked Episode 1 with Scott Durow
- Video-Comparing no code with code episode 2
- DevOps for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE)
- Embedded canvas apps can now Navigate, Refresh and Save the host form
- Run Automated Tests When Your D365 CE Org Gets Updated
Capgemini Dynamics Team
- Stop change disrupting your project
- Developer Viewpoint — Women in IT and developer work-life-balance
- Having a blast at PowerApps for Good — A hackathon experience
- Does enterprise scale Dynamics 365 require multiple instances?
- Dynamics 365 — integrate without requiring a licensed user
- The best features from Visual Studio 2019 launch event
Capgemini Software Engineering
Capgemini Personal blogs
Here is a link to last months recommend articles. Please share your comments or interesting articles you recommend. What are the topics and subjects driving your business these days?