3DShot App: Immersive Tech for Motorcycles
Go behind the scenes of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle shoot
The Cappasity platform can be used for various scenarios. We regularly share the most interesting case studies based on the experience of our clients. Last time we covered the ways in which to use immersive tech for the wellness industry. Today we’d like to share the behind-the-scenes of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle shoot, where immersive content was created using the 3DShot app.
As you may know from our previous posts, the 3DShot app allows users to create a 3D View of any car. What you might have missed, however, is that motorcycles are also fair game.
With the app, anyone can digize any motorcycle in 3D.
Are you a dealership representative?
- Enhance the website customer experience with the help of interactive 3D content, increase engagement, and boost sales.
- Share motorcycles digitized in 3D on social media to grab the attention of potential customers.
Are you an owner looking to sell your motorcycle?
- Send the link to the 3D demonstration to potential customers and help them make an informed purchase decision.
- Place your offer on a marketplace and make it stand out with a 3D demonstration.
- Post an announcement on Facebook Marketplace or in a Facebook group for motorcycle enthusiasts.
Are you a motorcycle collector?
- Create an interactive catalog of your motorcycle collection and enjoy viewing each item in an interactive format any time you want.
According to recent data, the demand for motorcycles is poised to grow by the end of 2020. A positive outlook for the market can be explained by the shift towards personal mobility caused by the pandemic. Analysts say that with people avoiding public transport, personal mobility, especially two-wheelers, could become an alternative.
Would you like to become an early adopter of the 3DShot app and start creating interactive content today?
Sign up and become one of the first 10,000 beta users!
Special thanks to Mikhail Lifshitz for his help with the video production and for providing the motorcycle.