3DShot App: Remote Demonstration of Machines, Machine Units, and Product Catalogs
Learn how to create a 3D demonstration in 3 steps
We are excited to introduce another application scenario for the 3DShot app. Users can now utilize it for remote demonstrations of machines, machine units, and product catalogs.
Before the 3DShot app, you would need to hire a professional photo studio and require the assistance of the company’s tech specialists to show a complex mechanism or its parts. You would also need to subscribe to a service for creating online demos. With the 3DShot app, a regular smartphone is enough to create a 3D demonstration and the Cappasity platform is the only thing you need to show the result to the client.
Advantages of 3D demonstrations
Interactive 3D demonstrations allow users to view the object from any angle and read the necessary instructions. Unlike videos, 3D demos let you choose any angle for a detailed examination. It’s ideal for remote project handovers, and can be used for the digital archives of a company as well as for sharing project progress reports with the client or the supervising organization.
Create a 3D demonstration in 3 Simple Steps
- Capture the object with the 3DShot app. Upload the result to the Cappasity platform.
- Log in to your account on the Cappasity platform and choose a 3D demonstration. Pick the hot spots and add descriptions.
- Share the link to the demonstration via e-mail or use it during Zoom calls. Interactive demonstrations can be viewed both on websites and in augmented reality (AR). You can also easily embed any 3D demonstration into a website or mobile app. Cappasity provides the API and frameworks.
What about product catalogs?
With the help of the Cappasity solution, you can create an interactive product catalog and showcase it on websites, mobile apps, and digital signage. A presentation in this format allows users to examine the quality and details of the product.
Compressor bushings allow reduction in clearances, and gas interflows, and they increase the efficiency of the…
What can you use 3D demonstrations for?
- Remote product demonstration and project hand-overs
- Interactive product catalogs
- Tracking the progress of current projects
- As-built project documentation and instructions
- Training courses aimed at improving safety at work
Would you like to try the 3DShot app for yourself? Contact us at email@example.com.