Cappasity and Victoria Andreyanova held the first immersive fashion show in Russia
The new collection by the brand “Victoria Andreyanova” was presented in the format of AR holograms.
Cappasity has developed an enterprise platform for creating immersive 3D and AR content for the fashion industry. In 2020, a new format for visualizing images was introduced which allows you to create not only 3D visualizations for websites, but also to show a clothes collection in augmented reality (AR).
Why is the immersive format so attractive? Because it can be used for demonstrations both on the website and during a live meeting. When immersive content is integrated on a website, it makes the viewer more engaged in examining the item. Refined detailing also allows them to closely inspect items.
The show format is completely remote, which allows for a demonstration in any setting. You can either send a copy to a client, organize a viewing in a boutique, or send a copy to the buyers.
Victoria Andreyanova was the first brand in Russia to present a new collection in an immersive format. The collection “Snow Maiden” was fully digitized and 16 looks were created in the format of AR holograms. This collection was the first to launch in the post-quarantine era. Classicism and eccentricism are combined and contrasted in the silhouettes of Elizaveta Kostyukova’s soft cashmere coats and daring prints. Another important aspect emphasized by the collection is conscious consumption. The coats in the collection are reversible, which allows for the creation of a whole palette of looks. The holographic embodiment of the collection takes this idea of conscious consumption to a new level — what could be more environmentally friendly than digital things that can be disposed of only by rewriting their code?
The presentation of the collection took place on April 27 in the “Ministry” loft.
“An online avatar is almost more important today than what a character looks like in real life. Moreover, these incarnations often live in parallel universes. Let’s leave behind the brackets the moral aspects of the new reality, everyone decides for themselves. But since there is an online image, then it is logical to make it attractive. This event is the embodiment of such an experiment. All the items are both real and digitized. But soon, perhaps, we will do without threads and fabrics at all? ”, — Victoria Andreyanova, Designer.
“Our goal is to become the standard for creating immersive content for online projects and in particular for the fashion industry. We have developed the first scalable solution that allows you to digitize images quickly and efficiently. It took more than three years to develop the AR hologram format and I am glad that we are presenting it in Russia as part of our cooperation with an innovative brand. ”, — Kosta Popov, Cappasity CEO
Page with digitized looks: https://fashion.cappasity.com/
According to experts of the ABI Research consulting, by 2025 the total value of the augmented reality market will exceed $140 billion. To a large extent, this is facilitated not only by the spread of modern mobile devices but also by the demand for AR technologies in various market segments, from media to retail.
About Victoria Andreyanova brand
The Victoria Andreyanova Fashion House was founded in 1992 as a design bureau for the creation of small exclusive collections for boutiques and private clients. Since then, the company has taken a strong position in the market as a diversified player with three main areas of expertise:
1. Victoria Andreyanova. Premium and prêt-à-porter segment. Since 1997 the brand has been participating in Moscow Fashion Week. Represented in the most influential Russian multi-brand boutiques. Since 2013 the brand has been participating in international trade exhibitions Tranoi (Paris, New York), Fashion World (Tokyo), White (Milan), and CPM (Moscow). The brand sells in multi-brand boutiques in Japan, Italy, China, Spain, Kazakhstan, and Kuwait and in more than 100 multi-brand stores in Russia.
2. Uniforms. The designer’s architectural take on clothes inspired Victoria’s corporate clients to start collaborating. Victoria Andreyanova has designed the uniform of influential corporations such as Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Russian Railways, Moscow Metro, Premier Avia, Mary Kay, Auchan, and McDonalds. Each uniform project is an immersion into cross-cultural research, where every detail is perceived as a work of art that delicately conveys the image of Russia on the international scene.
3. Working with individual clients.
Cappasity provides end-to-end solutions for creating and integrating interactive 3D content for a variety of industries. The platform is used in e-commerce, industry, and the arts. The platform currently serves over 40 million views of interactive content. The company opened representative offices in Russia and France.
Cappasity’s client list includes TSUM, Saint Laurent, Mercury, Samsonite, LFCorp, ba&sh, The Phillips auction house, Gloria Jeans, and many others.
Cappasity offers several key products:
- SaaS platform Cappasity for 3D content loading, 3D analytics, website integration, mobile apps and augmented reality;
- Easy 3D Scan — software for enterprise companies;
- 3DShot is an application for 3D product photography using a mobile phone. Used by small businesses and marketplaces;
- Virtual fitting rooms for watches and jewelry.
Company website: https://www.cappasity.com
3DShot app website: https://3dshot.io