Cappasity & Biga: Immersive Tech for Food
Welcome to the behind-the-scenes of the Cappasity shoot for street food!
Recently we shared with you a particularly sweet case study. Now it’s time for something savory: Biga, a street food vendor specializing in delicious Italian cuisine, started using the Cappasity solution to showcase its dishes in 3D. The end result couldn’t look any better!
Interactive 3D images allow clients to examine any dish in detail, increasing engagement and improving the overall experience. The 4K quality and zoom feature make any food you choose to digitize look extra tasty.
With the Cappasity solution, you can digitize any dish in 3D.
Are you a restaurant owner?
- Enhance your restaurant’s website with the help of interactive 3D content, increase engagement, and boost sales.
- Share dishes digitized in 3D on social media to grab the attention of potential visitors.
- Use 3D menus in your restaurant. The clients will be able to interact with each menu item via an iPad.
Are you a street food vendor promoting your menu on Instagram or other social media platforms?
- Make your product stand out and grab the attention of potential customers right from the get go. Share a 3D View on Instagram and TikTok as a video file or post it on Facebook or Twitter.
- Created a landing page for a food festival you’re taking part in? Enhance it with 3D images of your food and make page visitors want to attend.
- Received a catering order? Send the link to the 3D demonstration to clients and help them make an informed purchase decision.
If you would like to see your dishes digitized in 3D, create your first 3D View today. You can explore the Cappasity solution here.
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.