Cappasity Comes Back to DMEXCO with the Enhanced Solution for the Interactive Shopping Experience
DMEXCO, taking place on September 11 & 12, in Cologne, is the meeting place and a community for key players in digital business and innovation. Uniting both local and international professional experiences, DMEXCO offers an ecosystem outlining the future of the digital economy and increasing market value.
In 2018 DMEXCO brought together 41,000 visitors, about 1,000 exhibitors, and more than 550 speakers. The year 2019 promises to be no less exciting.
Stationed at the Cappasity’s booth, Natalie Reyes, Cappasity’s Chief Sales Officer, and Akanimo Emah, Business Development Manager, will showcase:
- SaaS solution for fast production and easy embedding of 3D product images
- Our take on digital signage for luxury retail
- Cappasity.AI — effective 3D analytic tool for users’ behavior analysis
- Cappasity for VR/AR use cases
Sounds interesting? You can also meet Cappasity’s representatives at the following events and find out more:
- 24–26 September — Paris Retail Week (Paris)
- 2–3 October — Tech Festival (London)
- 9–12 October — Global Innovation Forum (Osaka & Tokyo)
- 4–7 November — Web Summit (Lisbon)
- 21–23 November — Virtuality Paris (Paris)
See you at the booth E-068, Hall 06.1.
Do not forget to sign up for our news!