We’re only a week away from our webinar exploring immersive technology for education and museums but don’t worry, there’s still time to sign up! Join us on 14th October 2021, 10:00 AM CDT and find out how to use immersive technology in educational projects and museums.
- The main reasons for using immersive content in educational projects and museums
- Cappasity solutions for creating immersive experiences
- How to create 3D content for educational projects and museums with Cappasity 3D digitizing solutions: Easy 3D Scan and 3DShot
- How to use immersive technology in education: collaboration between the Eisenhower Foundation and Cappasity
- Children’s and educators’ impression of the technology: how immersive technology improved the educational process
Speakers: Elina Minina, Business Development Manager at Cappasity, and Helen Pugh, IKEducation Specialist.
To sign up for the webinar, follow the event page: https://fb.me/e/V1LJbONL
About the Eisenhower Foundation
The Eisenhower Foundation non-profit was formed in 1945 after the Allied victory in Europe to create a memorial to General Eisenhower. Its mission is to honor and champion the relevance today of the life and leadership of Dwight D. Eisenhower through compelling programs and events that celebrate his legacy.
Cappasity makes it easy to create and integrate immersive content based on 3D/AR technologies. Innovative experiences increase user engagement, brand awareness, and sales, while AI-powered analytics provide insights into how users view content online. 3D demonstration creates an unforgettable experience that can be used for product presentation, sales, interactive exhibitions, and auction houses.