Cappasity to Become a Part of the Accenture Customer Innovation Network (ACIN) in Milan, Italy
Cappasity is thrilled to announce that from now on the Company is a member of the Accenture Customer Innovation Network (ACIN) in Milan, Italy. VR store created with Cappasity’s 3D product imaging solution for VR experiences will become a part of the Accenture’s exhibit of state-of-the-market technologies and forward-thinking management concepts.
The Accenture Customer Innovation Network in Milan is responsible for:
- uncover the trends that will shape the next generation of experiences and help companies imagine how to design for the future;
- scout new technologies and create new business opportunities;
- create an ecosystem of innovation by working with startups, entrepreneurs, universities and digital giants;
- incubate new concepts through applied R&D projects that have a significant near-term impact on brands;
- develop and prototype applications and design and creation of digital services.
Behind the scenes of the ACIN:
“We are glad to become a part of the ACIN and have our solution showcased at the exhibit of cutting-edge technologies for retail,” said Kosta Popov, CEO at Cappasity. “Together we’ll be able to prove that 3D technologies is a perfect way for e-merchants to boost their conversion rates and significantly decrease the number of returns, letting customers make the right choices and engage emotionally. We believe in the effectiveness of 3D and VR/AR technologies for e-commerce, and this is why we are aiming at making them easy and accessible for everyone.”
Right now you can visit the VR store, created in Unity, with all the bags shot in the Cappasity 3D View format. You will be able to see how our format seamlessly merges with a real 3D environment.
Creating a 3D image of any bag is a simple 3-step process: shoot the chosen object with a digital camera, upload the result into Cappasity platform to get a 3D View and once it’s ready, embed it into anything you wish, be it website, mobile or 3D/AR/VR application. Besides the simplicity of use Cappasity software is also very fast. In fact, it is ten times faster in 3D production than any known 3D technology and doesn’t require any specific equipment.
Do not forget to sign up for our news!