Enter Cappasity pet contest for the chance to win CAPP 3D NFTs
Today marks the start of Cappasity’s challenge, a contest for anybody who’s keen on immersive technologies, NFTs, and … pets! The lucky winners will be given 3D NFTs from Cappasity.
How to participate?
- Download the 3DShot app from https://3dshot.io/
- Create a 3D View of your pet with 3DShot
- Copy the link to your 3D View and fill in the following form: https://forms.gle/AWJsHqtqJC8kJXmC8
- Wait for voting
The deadline for contest submissions is Friday, April 29, 2022.
Voting will begin on May 2 and end on May 11.
The community will select 10 winners by voting. The winning 3D Views will be used to mint the Cappasity 3D NFTs. You can either save your 3D NFT as a keepsake or sell it on the OpenSea platform.
Once a week, Cappasity will share the submitted 3D Views of your pets at official announcements channel https://t.me/cappasityupdates
If you want to submit the perfect 3D View of your pet, pay close attention to these instructions:
- Ensure that the location for 3D shooting is well-lit and aesthetic.
- Open the 3DShot app and move slowly around the pet. We recommend shooting a 360° View, but 180° Views will also be accepted. Try to avoid a blurry 3D View.
- Use zoom to remove the surrounding objects and apply filters to improve your 3D View.
3D View example:
What is the Cappasity immersive 3D NFT
This type of NFT visualization allows users to interact with digitized objects as they would offline: rotate them, zoom in and examine the details. It is also possible to embed augmented reality and virtual try-on content inside an NFT. Such 3D NFTs create an unforgettable experience that can be used for product presentations, interactive exhibitions, and auction houses.
Cappasity lets companies create and deliver 3D/AR experiences. In December 2021, 12.7 million unique visitors interacted with Cappasity 3D/AR content and the Cappasity platform processed 282 million requests from companies’ websites.
CAPP utility token: https://cappasity.com/tech
3DShot website: https://3dshot.io