It’s been a year since the Eisenhower Foundation collaborated with Cappasity to produce interactive 3D content for education. Since then, the Eisenhower Foundation has launched their Primary Source Library with 3D visualizations of artifacts and used immersive content in a series of online lessons to make distance learning more playful and engaging for IKEducation students.
During the webinar, Elina Minina, Business Development Manager at Cappasity, and Helen Pugh, IKEducation Specialist, will discuss immersive technologies for educational projects and museums.
Time: 14th October 2021, 10:00 AM CDT
During this webinar, we will take you through the following:
- The main reasons for using immersive content in educational projects and museums
- Cappasity solutions for creating immersive experiences
- How to create 3D content for educational projects and museums with Cappasity 3D digitizing solutions: Easy 3D Scan and 3DShot
- How to use immersive technology in education: collaboration between the Eisenhower Foundation and Cappasity
- Children’s and educators’ impression of the technology: how immersive technology improved the educational process
Don’t miss your chance to find out more about immersive technologies for educational projects and museums. To register for the webinar, follow the event page: https://fb.me/e/V1LJbONL
About the Eisenhower Foundation
The Eisenhower Foundation non-profit was formed in 1945 after the Allied victory in Europe to create a memorial to General Eisenhower. Its mission is to honor and champion the relevance today of the life and leadership of Dwight D. Eisenhower through compelling programs and events that celebrate his legacy.
Cappasity makes it easy to create and integrate immersive content based on 3D/AR technologies. Innovative experiences increase user engagement, brand awareness, and sales, while AI-powered analytics provide insights into how users view content online. 3D demonstration creates an unforgettable experience that can be used for product presentation, sales, interactive exhibitions, and auction houses.