Launch of the 3D capturing application
We are also happy to invite you to take part in our application testing process. And we really need your help! We do not have enough materials to test the application algorithms while our internal tests are over.
On Friday, we will send out TestFlight invitations to everyone who is willing to help. To take part in the testing process, you should have either an iPhone (6 or newer) or an iPad (2016 or newer) and sign up for testing at the http://eepurl.com/dp1wbr if you have not done so already.
We need at least 100 videos. What do you need to do?
- Download Cappasity app (you will get a link by email)
- Sign up for an account on Cappasity platform directly from the app
- Print the paper from this link:
Letter Paper Size https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj21scn6n4ewiub/Letter_PaperSize.pdf?dl=0
- Put an object on the center of a paper and rotate it. It can be any small object.
- Click the ‘Record’ button and capture a 1.5 spin.
How to shoot a video:
Go to your Camera Roll, find the video, and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be asked to send a link via Mail Drop, since the file will be large. Please sign in to your iCloud account.
We’ll check how everything works with your data. At that point, we will finalize the application and start preparing it for release.