AliExpress is an e-commerce retail giant that brings independent sellers and consumers together for safe and simple transactions. More than 100 million products are available on the platform, and sellers use all their effort to attract consumers’ attention and stay profitable. With an interactive 3D View of your item, you can make your listing stand out on this highly-competitive platform. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a 360° View of an object on a white background and share the result on AliExpress.
Watch the video to see the entire process:
- Place the object on the edge of a white table so that you can move around it. Ensure that any unnecessary objects aren’t in the frame. We recommend you to place the object in a well-lit spot and try to avoid shadows.
2. Move slowly around the object.
3. Use zoom to remove any surrounding objects.
4. Use the “Whitening” filter to make the background pure white. Apply filters to improve the 3D View.
5. Upload it to your Cappasity account.
6. Open the 3D View on your account.
7. Tap “Get embed code” and copy the code.
8. Open the product listing on your admin page.
9. Switch to “Advanced view” mode.
10. Paste the code into the description and click “Submit”.
Now the 3D View is available on the product page.
Here’s the result: