The 3DShot mobile app is an easy-to-use solution for creating 3D Views of any object with a typical smartphone camera. It allows everybody to shoot immersive content on the go and embed it into e-commerce websites. Our users’ experience shows that 3D Views of items help online stores increase customer engagement and boost conversion rate. For online shoppers, interaction with a 3D image is a perfect way to examine the product from all angles of perception and make an informed purchase decision.
Magento is listed as 1 of 10 leading e-commerce platforms for 2021 worldwide. It empowers thousands of brands with flexible e-commerce platforms to rapidly innovate and grow and accounts for 31.4% of the top 100,000 e-commerce sites. Businesses of all kinds are using this open source to develop their online stores, including big names like HP Inc., Nike, and Canon. Magento allows retailers and brands to offer an abundance of helpful features to their customers, including recurring payments, discounts, and unlimited product listings.
With the 3DShot app, you can make your online store on Magento more interactive and provide your customers with an unforgettable online shopping experience. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to embed your 3DShot content into Magento. As an example, we’ll show you how to create a 3D View of a coffee table with 3DShot and integrate it into an online store on Magento. Watch the video below to see the entire process:
To embed your 3DShot content into Magento:
- Place your item in a well-lit spot and shoot it with the 3DShot app by circling around it.
2. Use zoom to remove the surrounding objects and apply filters to improve the 3D View. Add a product name.
3. Upload the 3D View to your Cappasity account.
4. Go to the Security tab in your Cappasity account, generate the token and copy it.
5. Open the Cappasity extension in Magento admin.
6. Submit the token you’ve just copied.
7. Set up the sync and player parameters.
8. Save changes and click “Synchronize”.
9. The SKUs of the product and the 3D View must match.
10. It’s that simple! The 3D View is now available on the product page.
Here’s the result: