Readymag is a browser-based design tool that helps create landing pages, websites, editorials, portfolios and all kinds of online publications, without coding. The platform counts well-known brands such as Airbnb, IDEO, Esquire, Condé Nast, Forbes, and others among its users. Armed with the 3DShot app, you can make your Readymag project more interactive and engaging. Let’s dive into details.
3DShot is a mobile app for 3D/360 shooting of items, cars, and real estate with a smartphone. Unlike videos and photos, immersive content is fully interactive, so it increases engagement and conversion rates, provides more information about an item, and bridges the gap between online and offline shopping. The best part is that all you need to create interactive 3D Views (data format developed by Cappasity) is a good smartphone camera. With 3DShot, producing 3D content is easier than ever.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create a 3D View of a model with 3DShot and embed it into Readymag. Watch the video below to see the entire process:
To embed your 3DShot content into Readymag:
- Open the 3DShot app and move slowly around the person.
2. Make a round turn to create a 360 view of the outfit.
3. Use zoom to remove the surrounding objects.
4. Apply filters to improve the 3D View.
5. Upload the 3D View to your Cappasity account.
6. Open the 3D View on your Cappasity account and click “Embed”.
7. Configure and copy the embed code.
8. Add code widget in Readymag.
9. Paste the embed code.
10. Voila! The 3D View is embedded into your Readymag presentation.
Here’s the result: