Cappasity Club — 70,000 CAPP for the community!
This program was created in order to give back and reward our most supportive, motivated, and active community members. Each month, we allocate a budget which is paid out to members who create content (articles, videos, etc.), invite new members, and more. For the months of February and March, we are allocating 70,000 CAPP tokens which will be paid out for the following types of participation below.
Join our Telegram channel to ask about the Club — https://t.me/artoken
Types of participation
Here are the two types of participation that we are looking to reward: content production and growth of the community.
Here are the content production activities which will earn you CAPP tokens:
1) Blog posts on Steemit, Medium, and other platforms — 700 CAPP;
2) YouTube reviews — 1000 CAPP;
3) Articles on various websites — 2000 CAPP.
Here are the community growth activities which will earn you CAPP tokens:
1) Paid subscription of a company to one of the Cappasity platform’s plans through your referral link — 2000 CAPP (SMB subscription);
2) Deal signed with an enterprise client that you introduced to the Cappasity team, in other words, an enterprise subscription — 10000 CAPP.
Content Acceptance Rules
You must meet the rules below in order to qualify for the CAPP token rewards:
When it comes to articles, the requirements are as follows:
- The website that the article is published on must have at least 50,000 unique visitors per month;
- The article consists of more than 1000 words;
- The article must be completely original and not be plagiarized (copied and pasted) in any way;
- There must be proof that the community member wrote the article (their name is listed as the article’s author, a message from the editor confirming that they are the author, etc.).
For blog posts:
- The website that the blog post is published on must have at least 1,000 subscribers;
- The article consists of more than 900 words;
- The blog post must be completely original and not be plagiarized (copied and pasted) in any way;
- There must be proof that the community member wrote the blog post (their name is listed as the blog post’s author, a message from the editor confirming that they are the author, etc.).
For YouTube Reviews:
- The running time of the video must not be less than 4 minutes;
- The YouTube channel must have more than 500 subscribers;
- The YouTube channel must be real and not created too recently
- There must be proof that the person participated in creation of the video. In this case, we are going to contact the owner of the channel on our own to prove that the user created the video.
Evaluation rules and payments
Every participant needs to send us the content for approval before it is published. Approval can take up to three working days. After the content is published, members should immediately inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. The message should describe all performed activities in detail. We will sum up the results at the end of each month and pay all participants the first week of the following month.
How to join
To join the club, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information is required: your full name, Telegram username, tokensale.cappasity.com username, email address, and a description of the activities you plan to perform.
The program is in testing mode right now so we will be making changes and would love to hear your suggestions, feedback, and questions.
We wish everyone good luck with activities and look forward to them joining Cappasity Club!