How to View Your Token Balance
Setting up Metamask or MyEtherWallet for CARD
To view your CARD balance, you need to setup your wallet interface to recognize Cardstack Token.
The following guide is for MetaMask and MyEtherWallet, two common wallet interfaces.
Install and run the MetaMask extension in your browser.
On the TOKENS tab select “ADD TOKEN”
You will see the following form:
To find out the most updated Cardstack Token smart contract address, use the ENS address cardstack.eth.
In the page that opens (above), click on “Token Contract: Cardstack (CARD).”
After you click on our token contract, you will be able to find our official Token Smart Contract address in the “Contract” field:
Copy this address to Metamask’s Token contract address.
The rest of the fields should be:
Token symbol: CARD
Click “add.” You will now see your Cardstack token balance in your MetaMask wallet.
Open your wallet. Find the “Token Balances” section:
If you have a CARD balance, it should be displayed here. However, if it is not, complete the following steps:
Click on “Show All Tokens.” In the expanded list of tokens that appears, scroll to CARD and click to load it.
Once it is loaded, you can scroll up and switch to “Only Show Balances.”
If you have a positive CARD balance, it will now be displayed in this section.
- The Future of Cardstack: A Conversation with Chris Tse and Huoxing Caijing
- Growing a Healthy Software Ecosystem by Lead Developer Ed Faulkner
- Developer Blog: Card UI
- The Cardstack White Paper
Join the discussion about Cardstack on our official Telegram channel: https://t.me/cardstack.
- We will never, under any circumstances, solicit funds from you via email, private message, or social media.
- If you are in doubt or notice any suspicious activity, please message the admins in our official Telegram group: https://t.me/cardstack.