Embedded Design Architect
Where electronics meets cooking
We believe in a future in which one gets to eat fresh food, without spending enormous effort and after-work hours struggling in the kitchen — every day.
Nymble is making that possible by building Personal Cooks - Intelligent Household Kitchen Appliances that cook food, tailored to one’s taste, while one spends that time doing things that they love most. To get there, we are hiring a seasoned and entrepreneurial-minded Embedded Design Architect.
As an early Founding Member at Nymble Labs, you will define Nymble’s engineering direction, working in close collaboration with an extremely lean, execution-minded team to scale up not just the product, but the company. You will single-handedly manage electronics hardware design at Nymble as we scale up and expand. You will grow exponentially fast, and along the way lead a talented team to make our future a reality, because successful companies are not built alone. You will start where Steve Wozniak did in 1976, and help build the first global product company of our times from India.
Your decisions will shape engineering for the entire hardware, from defining the architecture that makes it possible for one to share recipes on the cloud, through the coordination of the motor drivers that make all the magic happen, to the micro-circuitry of the camera board that drives our AI Engine. You are as comfortable reading through data sheets of specialized micro-chips as you are engineering a great product. We’d love to hear from you if:
- Have knowledge of ARM architecture(specifically ARM-Cortex M4)
- You have experience in writing scalable firmware from development to testing to production
- You have played around with RTOS.
- You love debugging low-level hardware and interfacing myriads of sensors together
- You have previous experience designing multi-layer PCBs, considering EMC/EMI Certification requirements
- You have used industry best-practices to design analog circuitry for communication and power.
- You find the synergy between robotics, artificial intelligence and food beautiful
- You know how to partner with product and design to build compelling products on schedule
- People love working with and for you
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things
Diversity breeds creativity and interesting conversations. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Working at Nymble is exhilerating. If what we do excites you, just drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be very glad to hear your story!