CargoX March update
Here at CargoX a lot is happening, and we just wanted to let you know what we are working on right now — and what has been done in the past month.
Smart B/L MVP coming up!
Most of the team is focused on developing our MVP and we are in daily talks with two logistics companies, discussing their processes and specific needs and wishes. This is how we will tailor our product to the exact needs of the customers, as we will incorporate core requirements by these companies into the initial release of the CargoX dApp.
This feedback will also help us create a more robust and production-environment ready CargoX B/L eXchange protocol. Everything else will be evaluated and might be added to the future roadmap detailing the next phases of development, where we will be collaborating with MakerDAO.
CargoX at the Logistics Congress 2018
We are also proud to announce that we will be present at the 6th International Logistics Congress, hosted by the Slovene Logistics Society on April 11–13. The three day event will bring together all the logistics players in the region, and CargoX will be there not only with a presentation, but with the world’s first live demo of the Smart B/L transfer. Conference registration fees can also be paid with CXO tokens, and we will host a blockchain corner to explain the benefits of the technology.
Human resources — new muscle!
We are hiring! We have concluded several interviews already, and more are on the way. If you have experience in logistics, IT, blockchain and project management and wouldn’t mind moving to Slovenia, send us your CV!
In the last month CargoX team has grown.
Igor Jakomin, Ph. D., is now heading our sales and partnership division as a Chief Business Development Officer. He is recognised as a leading logistics expert in the region and beyond, and has also served as a state secretary at the Ministry of Transport. We are confident that with him on board our team will be able to reach all potential partners.
New offices in the making
We are also now waiting to enter bigger offices, and it looks like we will be moving to the heart of the city’s logistics district — called BTC City (which is NOT Bitcoin city) where we will also have some very interesting neighbours, as well as opportunities!
Hot for partners
Every day since the end of the ICO we have had on average 3 business meetings with potential partners or customers. We will report on ongoing activities shortly, as we are systematising our approach, and also preparing our new website to serve as a common information resource for partners and customers.
A lot of media attention
We are happy with interest of logistics media outlets on CargoX, and we want to share some articles that have been published recently. They are mostly positive and reflect on the ICO itself and the Smart B/L solution, although some do raise some additional questions. We have proactively addressed tose questions in a separate Medium post — Industry Veterans Raised Questions About Blockchain in Shipping — And We Answered Them.
- Sea News — Exclusive Interview with Stefan Kukman — Founder & CEO of CargoX
- Port Technology — CargoX Q&A: How Blockchain is Evolving Bills of Lading
- SupplyChain DIGITAL — Q&A: CargoX Founder and CEO Stefan Kukman
- Lloyd’s Maritime Intelligence — Cryptocurrency blockchain plans should sound warning bells
- Sea News — Shipping Tech Startup Raises USD 7 Mn in 7 Minutes for Blockchain-Based Bill of Lading Platform
- American Shipper — New coin launched to support shipping blockchain platform
- Splash247 — Blockchain bill of lading platform raises $7m in seven minutes
- Seatrade Maritime News — CargoX raises $7m from ICO for blockchain Bill of Lading platform
- American Journal of Transportation — CargoX raises usd 7 million in 7 minutes for blockchain-based bill of lading platform
- Start:up Alpe-Adria — Simplification of the paper-plagued world of Bill of Lading documents
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if you want to promote CargoX in your social networks. We are very active in Reddit, Telegram chat group, and on Twitter, but also on LinkedIn and the BitCoinTalk forum. Help us raise awareness of Smart B/L!
Stefan Kukman & your CargoX Team!