Introducing the all new Carpathy App
The car maintenance app that your OEM should’ve provided…
Today we are excited to announce the launch of the new Carpathy mobile app on the Google Play-Store which will help users book, track & manage the service requirements of their car.
We have been working hard for the past 3 months to give a better experience to our users and finally we have the app ready for the public. Our Developers and Designers worked day in, day out to get the app ready for the launch and we are very pleased with our final product.
There is nothing out there that can match the functionality and usability of our app and we are eager to see the response from our users.
Screenshots of the App
Carpathy aims to make car services easy, affordable and transparent. We connect you to our 75+ Service Centers across Delhi NCR.
Features of the App
Here are few of the USPs that makes our app better than anything out there.
With the touch of a button:
- You can book any service for your car — Simply input the year, make and model of your car and choose from a wide range of services for your car.
- Instant Quotes — With our handcrafted service packages, we are able to ensure exact estimates for all car services, repairs, etc.
- Updates — Like you track your food being delivered similarly now you’ll be able to track the entire progress of your car.
- Track the service history of your car — We keep track of all your service records and also recommend what’s needed.
- Free Pickup & Drop — Our services come with pickup from your location and drop to any location of your choosing.
Overall, the carpathy app provides 360° services for your car.
Can’t contain your excitement?
Alternatively, you can head to our site www.carpathy.com to learn more about us, our services and our app.
Also, we would love to get feedback on our app as we constantly want to improve it. You might find a few bugs here and there that we missed and by reporting them, you’ll help us a lot…
If you think we could add more features you think that are necessary or anything that seems missing, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you our complete attention.
PS — We want to thank our customers, friends and our team that helped us along the way. We couldn’t do this without your guidance and feedback.
Thank you all,
Carpathy Customer Support — 8882110011
Carpathy website — www.carpathy.com