CARRE4
Published in

CARRE4

Will Blockchain Technology Help Us Acheive Economic Democracy?

Just as we are realizing the necessity to shift our way of doing things, new technologies are emerging to empower us to make the changes we seek. With the launch of bitcoin, the first well-known cryptocurrency, came the infrastructure of blockchain, a decentralized, digital peer-to-peer platform for tracking exchanges of value. While none of the cryptocurrencies have the distinction of being partially represented by actual material, like the less than 10% of Federal Reserve Notes that are actually cash, similarly to how the other 90% of what we…

--

--

--

All Things Redefining Humanity

Recommended from Medium

ThankQ Protocol Completed Development of Payment Program That Integrates ThankQ (TQ) Coin

Bitcoin Mining Software Company in Phagwara

My Final Individual project at Hyper Island

In honor of all those who supported the development of the Crypto Asset sphere on social network…

The NFT Launderette

People want NFTs of the Olympic panda in a lot

People want NFTs of the Olympic panda in a lot

Explaining a Dapp on Ethereum

GET Tokens And Their Distribution & Crowdsale

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Steve McAlphabet

Steve McAlphabet

I am planning a 74 day motorcycle tour to celebrate the legacy of Will Rogers and perform my show “Get The Bunk Out” in the Fall. www.stevemc.xyz.

More from Medium

The Potential of NFTs in the Music Industry

Roadmap, a brief history

Verses TCG & Many Hands SPC — State of the Project Report

More than 30% of people can’t sleep well, while some people are earning from sleeping ?!