Token Sale update from Caspian’s CEO Robert Dykes
With our community growing, many of you have been asking for details on Caspian’s public token sale and updates on the product development. We are very excited by all of the enthusiasm you’ve been showing and can promise you that precise details and instructions about the Token Generation Event will be published on this blog soon.
You can rest assure that when they are, Caspian’s first-of-its-kind platform for professional traders will be on the strongest of foundations to succeed in terms of engineering, partnerships and our roadmap forward.
For now, given the huge amount of interest we’ve seen, we want to provide some basic details on the token sale. Below is some information that should be helpful:
- The public sale will take place in September
- The only currency we will be accepting is ETH
- There will be a whitelisting and KYC process. We will provide instructions on this blog ahead of the start of the sale
- There will be a hard cap
- We also plan to reward the Caspian community with a token challenge campaign beginning this week (details to come)
We want to emphasize that our community will have a chance to sign up and apply to be whitelisted. Everyone who passes the whitelisting and KYC processes will have the opportunity to purchase tokens.
We have been busy over the past months at Caspian building the strongest possible base for our future success. We have developed a working platform and finalized partnerships with well-known players in the blockchain space, including Galaxy, Gemini, and BitMEX, with more high profile partnerships to be announced in the coming weeks. We are happy to share some of our most recent product developments including:
- More than 25 Exchanges are now connected to Caspian
- Adding our first Over The Counter (OTC) desk as a destination later this month
- 12 funds on the beta for our platform and we expect to add another 8 clients later this month
- Allowing for a defined composite order book that aggregates and displays liquidity from more than 20 exchanges with the ability to trade against it using the Caspian Smart Order Router (SOR)
The public token sale will represent an important next step on the road to achieve Caspian’s goals and realize the potential of crypto trading. Stay tuned for further updates on the public token sale by following us on Medium and Telegram.