Looking forward to summer vacation
For my last blog of the semester, I would like to begin by saying congratulations for completing another semester at Cecil College, and I hope your next semester is even better than this semester.
Looking forward, summer is coming, and I thought I would give you a list of five of the best things to do during your summer vacation.
- Go to the beach. Spending time in the sun, sand, and ocean is, in my opinion, one of the best things to do when you are on break. I have always enjoyed going to Wildwood, New Jersey during the summer.
2. Have a cookout. This is a great way to keep connected to all the friends you made during the semester.
3. Go hiking. You have spent the last 15–16 weeks attending classes. Now it is time to get outside and enjoy the wonderful weather. Fair Hill has always been my favorite place to hike.
4. Plan a trip to an amusement park or waterpark. This will not only allow you to soak up a ton of fun in one setting, but also enable you to let out all the stress you had pent up during the semester by screaming on the rides. Six Flags America is a great place to go to and so is Hershey Park.
5. Volunteer. Since you are on break, the summer is a great time to volunteer and give back to your community. You can go by yourself or with a group of friends. Volunteering is the best way of giving back while having fun. I like changing activities when I volunteer. I have spent time volunteering to build a park, take care of cats, and marshal golf tournaments.