A Star is Born: Launching Celer Network Sirius Testnet and CelerX
Celer Network is thrilled to announce today the launch and upgrade of Celer’s public testnet 2.0, Sirius, from the debut version Centauri Testnet, and Celer’s layer-2 technology-driven dApp gateway mobile application CelerX from the previous cWallet.
Three months ago, we lighted up the Centauri testnet, the first-ever off-chain operating network launched with the cutting-edge off-chain smart contract scaling capability. With Centauri, we bring ZERO-fee smart contract transactions and 10,000X transaction latency reduction to Ethereum. The amazing user statistics shown below speaks for the success of Centauri testnet.
Sirius Testnet is the second public release of Celer Network’s testnet with a strong focus on refining user experience and expanding development framework features.
Refining User Experience: CelerX
Expanding Development Framework Features:
On the development framework side, we added a variety of features in the new Sirius testnet:
- Dynamic deposit and withdrawal
- Full ERC-20 support
- Multi-token channel support
- Conditional payment with oracle integration
- Elastic scalability for full node deployment
Want to Try Out Sirius Testnet?
- Developers, please check the development tools for technical details!
- Our beloved users, we invite you to join the board game tournament built with Celer and win $$$!
Thank you for everyone’s support on Celer Network! Please stay tuned for more updates.
Celer’s testnet is always something worth trying, and this time, on Sirius, you will also be able to win up to $3000 by joining our board game tournament available via CelerX! Join NOW!
About Celer Network:
Founded by four PhDs from MIT, Princeton, UC Berkeley and UIUC, Celer Network is the most advanced off-chain scaling platform to make it possible to build fast, easy-to-use and secure blockchain applications at Internet scale.
To stay updated, follow us via:
- Download here: http://celerx.app/index.html
- Website: https://www.celer.network/
- Telegram: https://t.me/celernetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CelerNetwork
- Github: https://github.com/celer-network
- Discord: https://discord.gg/Trhab5w
- Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Celer-Network-Meetup/
- Medium: https://medium.com/celer-network