Centaur’s Weekly Update
We have had a productive last week. We would like to share our weekly updates with you on what has been happening and what are we working on.
- We got +306 new followers on our Twitter, taking our total number of followers to 8,596.
- We have finalized the first of our two partnerships, with the official announcement coming soon.
- Preparation for the launch of Centaur Staking V2
- Re-designing of Centaur wallet’s UI/UX
- Extensive market research done across traditional and crypto wallet solutions to achieve best user-experience
- Initial setup for staking platforms (USDT, ETH enabled)
- Biometrics verification enabled
- Pin verification enabled
- Integrated news feed tab
- V1 launched successfully with over 79 mil tokens staked
- V2 staking contract design completed, 90 days lock with daily reward release
- V2 staking platform front-end completed, users can roll-over CNTR tokens from V1 directly into V2
- Testing for Staking V2 completed
Liquidity Pool and Mainnet
- R&D of mainnet
- Drafting of paper on liquidity pool
Updated Circulating Supply
Total Circulating Supply: 307,958,333 CNTR
Total Staked (V1): 79,707,414 CNTR (24.7%)
Total Treasury Held: 117,588,141 CNTR (Treasury Address: 0x6359EAdBB84C8f7683E26F392A1573Ab6a37B4b4)
Current Circulating Supply: 110,661,778 CNTR (35.9%)
By combining the best elements of decentralised finance with measured regulatory control, Centaur is bridging DeFi and traditional finance. For more information, please take at a look at our website or join our Telegram community discussion group and announcement channel.
You can also go through our whitepaper or play around with our testnet block explorer and liquidity pool (Ethereum Ropsten).
For more information, please take at a look at our: