Centaur’s Weekly Update
Marketing Plan and Partnerships
- Centaur’s twitter +261 new organic followers
- We have kickstarted our ambassador programme- “Centaur Knights”, an exclusive programme only for the most active members of our community.
- As part of our DeFi education series, we’ve covered the topic of Liquidity Pools and how Centaur Chain solves the problem current generation of Liquidity Pools.
- Partnership discussion and campaign design undergoing with two projects
Uniswap LP Campaign
- Launch LP-Mining Campaign on lp-mining.cntr.finance
- A total of 3742.11 Uni V2 CNTR-ETH tokens has been deposited into the mining pool. https://etherscan.io/address/0xA4C2c35C218B6602De1BaCd52C7b15955286e5AA
- Re-designing of Centaur wallet’s UI/UX
- Initial setup for staking platforms
- Biometrics verification enabled
- Pin verification enabled
- V1 launched successfully with over 76 mil tokens staked
- V2 staking contract design completed, 90 days lock with daily reward release
- Testing for Staking V2 undergoing
- R&D of mainnet
Updated Circulating Supply
Total Circulating Supply: 307,958,333 CNTR
Total Staked (V1): 76,332,819 CNTR (24.7%)
Total Treasury Held: 119,588,141 CNTR (Treasury Address: 0x6359EAdBB84C8f7683E26F392A1573Ab6a37B4b4)
Current Circulating Supply: 112,037,373 CNTR (36.38%)
By combining the best elements of decentralised finance with measured regulatory control, Centaur is bridging DeFi and traditional finance. For more information, please take at a look at our website or join our Telegram community discussion group and announcement channel.
You can also go through our whitepaper or play around with our testnet block explorer and liquidity pool (Ethereum Ropsten).
For more information, please take at a look at our: