Centaur’s Weekly Update
We had an amazing week with two major announcements from our side — the launch of our Staking V2 & a new partnership with Oro Pocket.
We would like to share our weekly updates with you on what has been happening and what we are currently working on.
- We got an increase of 376 new followers on our Twitter, taking our total number of followers to 8,972. We are just 28 followers shy of 9,000 Twitter followers.
- We have successfully launched the Centaur Staking V2.
- We have partnered with OpenDefi by Oro Pocket to bring physical assets to our Liquidity Pool. Read more about this partnership here.
- Re-designing of Centaur wallet’s UI/UX
- Setting up authentication and login pages
- Integrating ERC20 tokens into Centaur wallet
- Designing the wallet’s asset management page
- V2 staking contract deployed, 90 days lock with daily reward release
- Successfully migrated from V1 staking to V2 staking
- To view details on V1, you can refer to https://staking-v1.cntr.finance/
Liquidity Pool and Mainnet
- R&D of mainnet
- Drafting of paper on liquidity pool
Updated Circulating Supply
Total Circulating Supply: 307,958,333 CNTR
Total Staked (V1+V2): 84,890,966.0496 CNTR (27.68%)
Total Treasury Held: 116,588,141 CNTR (Treasury Address: 0x6359EAdBB84C8f7683E26F392A1573Ab6a37B4b4)
Current Circulating Supply: 106,479,225.7324 CNTR
By combining the best elements of decentralised finance with measured regulatory control, Centaur is bridging DeFi and traditional finance. For more information, please visit our website, join our Telegram community discussion group and announcement channel.
You can also go through our whitepaper or play around with our testnet block explorer and liquidity pool (Ethereum Ropsten).
For more information, please take a look at our: