Centaur’s Weekly Update
We would like to share our weekly updates with you on what has been happening and what are we currently working on.
- We have 311 new followers on Twitter. Our current total number of Twitter followers stand at 9,268
- Partnership with OpenDeFi by Oro Pocket announced. More cross-marketing and developmental plans are underway.
- Completed AMA with CryptoNesia Global.
- Strategized and structured flow of marketing campaign for the launch of Centaur Wallet
- Integrated 2fa login for authentication
- Function added to import existing wallet addresses into Centaur Wallet
- Re-designing of Centaur wallet’s UI/UX
- Created a list of top ERC-20 tokens to be added into Centaur wallet’s dashboard
- V2 staking contract deployed, 90 days lock with daily reward release
- Successfully migrated from V1 staking to V2 staking
- V1 continues to run on https://staking-v1.cntr.finance/
- Total staked for V1 and V2 remains above 85million
Liquidity Pool (LP) and Mainnet
- Development of mainnet commenced
- Drafting of paper on LP
- Experimented with curve design algorithms on the LP
Updated Circulating Supply
Total Circulating Supply: 307,958,333 CNTR
Total Staked (V1+V2): 85,132,611 CNTR (27.64%)
Total Treasury Held: 116,588,141 CNTR (Treasury Address: 0x6359EAdBB84C8f7683E26F392A1573Ab6a37B4b4)
Current Circulating Supply: 106,237,581 CNTR
By combining the best elements of decentralised finance with measured regulatory control, Centaur is bridging DeFi and traditional finance. For more information, please visit our website, join our Telegram community discussion group and announcement channel.
You can also go through our whitepaper or play around with our testnet block explorer and liquidity pool (Ethereum Ropsten).
For more information, please take a look at our: