Conclusion of CNTR Lottery
CNTR Public Sale generated more than 10x interest in 72 hours
We are proud to announce that the $CNTR public token sale has concluded successfully with overwhelming response from the community. The team would also like to thank everyone for your participation and efforts.
While there might be individuals that did not get a ticket in the lottery process, we encourage everyone to continue following the project on our social media channels as there will be upcoming events and product launches that rewards the ecosystem.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: In view of the massive amount of entries, we have noticed patterns that might correlate to the use of bots. These suspicious entries account for about half of the total submissions and were removed prior to the lottery.
As such, we have made the following changes to be fair to the legitimate participants:
1. We have amended the lottery to select a total of 1,400 addresses
2. The first 700 addresses will receive an email today, 5 October 2020, to complete KYC and funding
3. The subsequent 700 addresses will be placed into a waitlist and will receive an email tomorrow, 6 October 2020, if there are outstanding tickets to be filled. Waitlisted addresses will not be able to fund before 6 October 2020, 7pm GMT+8
4. Waitlisted address who have funded, passed KYC and ultimately DID NOT get a ticket will be airdropped 1500 CNTR on 6 November 2020（One month later). The deposited ETH will be refunded and your KYC details will be permanently deleted.
Recap On Public Sale Figures:
Number of whitelisted addresses: 700
Number of waitlisted addresses: 700
Number of allocations: 500
Ticket Size: 2.85 ETH (1000USD @ 350 USD/ETH rate est.)
CNTR per Ticket (No staking): 166,666.67 CNTR
CNTR per Ticket (Stake): 83,333.33 CNTR upfront and 87,500.00 CNTR next month
Unit price of CNTR: 0.006 USD
Winners have been contacted via e-mail with instructions to complete KYC and deposit ETH into this smart contact address:
Both KYC and funding have to be completed before 3pm(GMT+8) on October 07, 2020. Only the first 500 to complete both the KYC and funding will be eligible for the public sale allocation.
The contract source has been verified on Ethereum and it was designed such that the funded ETH cannot be withdrawn unless CNTR is sent to the funding address. All individuals who are ultimately ineligible for the public sale will have their ETH refunded to them.
If participants send less than the indicated amount of ETH, the transaction will not go through.
If participants send more than the indicated amount of ETH, the excess will be refunded.
If participants are not part of the first 500 winners, their ETH will be refunded.
If participants fail to meet the stipulated deadline, the leftover CNTR will be reallocated to the ecosystem pool to benefit the rest of the community in future.
Two timestamps will be considered for allocation; the time at which the KYC form was submitted, and the timestamp of the ETH deposit. The later of the two will be the timestamp used to determine the FCFS winners.
Winners’ and Waitlist list:
Winners’ and Waitlist list → Click here
Lottery Contract: 0x585a92a57c5ebc856863e1195f8a6c0fbacb4232
For more information, please take at a look at our:
· Telegram Announcement Channel