Step-by-Step Guide to Staking CNTR
You are required to have a Metamask account to be able to stake CNTR on our website.
Instructions to set up and download your own Metamask can be found on https://metamask.io/.
Please also ensure that you have ETH in your Metamask to pay for gas fees.
Staking URL: staking.cntr.finance
Follow the steps below to start your staking process:
- Click connect, you will be prompted to connect your Metamask. Click next to proceed.
2. Once it is connected, the website will show your address.
3. Enter the amount of CNTR you would like to stake and click Stake.
4. Metamask will prompt you to approve CNTR. Do take note that the approving of CNTR requires gas fees. Click confirm to proceed.
5.Once you have approved CNTR, you would be prompted again to confirm your transaction. Click confirm.
6. A confirmation will appear once the transaction is successful
7.A record of your staking transactions will be displayed for your personal reference
Congratulations! You have successfully staked CNTR!
By combining the best elements of decentralised finance with measured regulatory control, Centaur is bridging DeFi and traditional finance. For more information, please take at a look at our website or join our Telegram community discussion group and announcement channel.
You can also go through our whitepaper or play around with our testnet block explorer and liquidity pool (Ethereum Ropsten).
For more information, please take at a look at our: