Upcoming WHEY Airdrop on October 12
Hot on the heels of our launch on Polygon and our back-to-back roll outs of incentive programs, we are getting ready to roll out our upcoming WHEY airdrop on 12 October and to further democratise and expedite its circulation.
As we ease into the fourth quarter of 2021 and turn our focus to the development of decision-making apparatuses, putting this crucial token into the hands of dedicated members is a critical preparatory step.
How Airdrop Weight is Calculated
The “weight” of an individual share of the airdrop pool will be calculated according to whether or not one has taken part in the following activities, which are salient to the maintenance and growth of the ecosystem:
If an address has staked any amount on
- Staking V1, they will receive a weight of 100
- Staking V2, they will receive a weight of 300
- LP Mining, they will receive a weight of 250
- UniFarm, they will receive a weight of 100
If an address has provided Liquidity to Centaur Swap on Day 1 of
- its initial launch on Ethereum, they will receive a weight of 200
- its re-targeted launch on Ethereum, they will receive a weight of 400
- its launch on Polygon, they will receive a weight of 400
If an address has participated in
- the Centaur-Elrond Launchpool, they will receive a weight of 100
- the Public Sale Whitelist, they will receive a weight of 50
- the Public sale as a contributor, they will receive a weight of 200
- trade execution on the swap, they will receive a weight of 200
If an address holds a minimum of 500K CNTR
- they will receive a weight of 500
!! Please bear in mind that this metric is accumulative and that fulfilling multiple of the aforementioned tasks can lead to a significantly higher WHEY allocation !!
Active involvement in our various programs and launches is vital for sustaining a healthy protocol, which is why it is being rewarded with a heftier allotment of governance tokens, and there will be plenty of future opportunities for new members to build theirs up.
Snapshot Pilot Run
Before the airdrop commences, we will be hosting our first session of Snapshot-driven governance to determine the size of the WHEY reward pool.
All Centaurians are encouraged to participate in it and we hope that our first session on Snapshot brings us one step closer to maximising the decentralisation of autonomy on our platform.
By combining the best elements of decentralised finance with measured regulatory control, Centaur is bridging DeFi and traditional finance. For more information, please visit our website, join our Telegram community discussion group and announcement channel.