Hey Centrifuge World! 👾
Following our launch in May, June has seen a lot of new interest in what we’re doing for DeFi. As more asset originators look to use tinlake.centrifuge.io, we will shift the format of our updates to include upcoming pool details of the month.
Please Note: This is a pure introduction of pools Asset Originators are planning to issue on Centrifuge Tinlake. All commercial terms are subject to information provided by the Asset Originator. Please contact the Asset Originator in case you are interested in financing their pool.
🌀 NewSilver Series 1
NewSilver provides bridge loans to real estate developers to finance residential properties in the US, primarily in the Northeast. Using Tinlake they will tokenize seven bridge loans with approximately 1,000,000 Dai. This Tinlake deployment will be entirely funded by New Silver’s own investors. Future NewSilver deployments will be open to external investors.
🌀 ConsolFreight Series 3
ConsolFreight will return to market for their third consecutive month. This pool will be slightly different than CF1 and CF2: instead of financing the freight forwarder invoices, they will finance the cargo that is being transported, which will be used as collateral against their loans. More details will be released on our Discourse in the coming weeks.
💸 ConsolFreight Pool #2 Financed: $333k
ConsolFreight second pool of shipping invoices was successfully financed
- Acala DeFi Day: Cassidy Speaks about Centrifuge
- Berchain: Our Co-Founder Martin speaks at BlockBeers about Centrifuge
📰 In the News
- CoinDesk: MakerDAO Weighs Accepting Real-World Assets as Crypto Loan Collateral
- The Block: First ‘real-world’ assets for use as collateral
- Securities.io: Real-World Assets as Collateral for DeFi
- The Street: Maker’s Shaking Up the Stable(coin) Scene
- Crypto Hustler: Video Tutorial for receiving RAD from the Faucet
- Trending Topics: Top 10 DeFi Projects in Europe
- B-Hub: Top Blockchain Startups in Germany