Chainbeat is delighted to announce our integration with RSK
Chainbeat is delighted to announce our integration with RSK, the first open-source smart contract platform powered by the Bitcoin network. Chainbeat provides blockchain data insights that help understand usage and behavioral metrics for smart contracts. Starting today, all smart contracts deployed in the RSK network can now sign up and access all the advanced analytics and insights features offered by the Chainbeat platform.
Here are some of the benefits of this integration for the RSK Ecosystem:
- Access key developer insights like transactions, gas usage, errors and proactive alerts that help with app development
- Ability to benchmark application usage data with other projects in another blockchain ecosystem(like Ethereum)
- Offline data access for advanced business analytics
- Simple setup with no need for any additional software installation
- Support for wallets to stay on top of everything
Alejandro Banzas, RSK Developer Relations Lead commented:
”We are very excited about the partnership with Chainbeat. The integration will provide our ecosystem with new tools to understand smart contract usage and adoption. “
RSK and RIF platforms provide a framework for Web 3.0 infrastructure. The time to build great decentralized applications is now. Chainbeat is there right with you providing real-time usage and behavioral metrics that can help drive adoption and growth of web 3.0 apps.
This is just the beginning of the partnership between Chainbeat and RSK. Stay tuned for more updates from this partnership.
RSK is the first open-source Smart Contract platform secured by the Bitcoin Network. RSK adds value and expands functionality to the Bitcoin ecosystem by providing smart contracts and greater scalability.
The goal of RSK Smart Contract Network is to add value and extend the functionality of the Bitcoin ecosystem by integrating smart-contracts, near-instant payments, and greater scalability.
RSK is the most secure smart contract network in the world and enables decentralized applications to empower people and improve the quality of life of millions.
To learn more, visit https://rsk.co
Chainbeat aims to be the first cross-platform analytics platform for applications building the decentralized web 3.0. Chainbeat believes that web 3.0 will be built across many different blockchain platforms and providing data insights will benefit everyone involved in these platforms with a new way of looking at things.
The goals of Chainbeat are to:
- Empower everyone to do more with actionable and functional data.
- Help grow business with data insights in real-time for fast decision-making.
- Save time and money with simple setup and customized alerts on things that you care about.
To learn more, visit https://chainbeat.io