Our team is constantly improving the Chameleon Pay wallet and we’re happy to announce the latest update which is now availalbe in appstores near you.
With this latest update we have expanded support for the following virtual currencies and features:
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Koinon (KOIN)
In addition to new coins we have improved the app’s performance and designed better transitions. Here is the list of improvements:
- Pie chart transition improvements
- Transaction pull-up and pull-down transitions
- Added more information in the transaction page
- Added cache
- Limited pie chart to 7 coins activated at a time in order to get feedback from users
- Activated the Newsletter tab
- Added segwit and multiple address support and it will be fully implemented on BTC and BCH in the next release
- Receive tab now shows the address instead of having to reveal it
What’s Next for Chameleon Pay?
We believe that users need friendly and intuitive interfaces to enjoy using an application. However, the real goal with any app is to solve real world problems. Currently the main problem with cryptocurrency is spending it and using it in general. Therefore, in the coming months we will focus on out fiat and payment integrations. This will allow users to spend their cryptocurrency on giftcards, remittance, and at other merchants.
Our team is working with other projects to onboard more virtual currencies, launch whitelabel solutions, and monetize our software. As we add more projects and generate more revenue, Chameleon Pay will grow and mature.
Moreover, ChainZilla was elected as a Notary Node candidate for Komodo. We will use the notary funds to improve the application as well. Thank you if you voted for us during the elections.
Our most valuable resource is your user feedback and we welcome you to join our community. If you have suggestions or if you know a project that wants to be added to our wallet contact us at hello (at) chainzilla.io