Top 10 Reasons to Apply to the #TMOChangemaker Challenge TODAY!
Calling all renegades-with-a-cause! If you’re between the ages of 13–23 in the United States and Puerto Rico, unleash your changemaking ideas and apply to T-Mobile and Ashoka’s Changemaker Challenge NOW!
Why should you apply? Good question… we’ll tell you:
1. Because we’re really really close to the deadline. Only 48 hours to go. It’s time to get to work! Submit your creative ideas for social change by May 31st at 11:59 pm PST.
2. The top 25 teams with extraordinary solutions will receive seed funding from a pool of $57,000 to launch their organization! Make your dreams come true.
3. You’ll get access to our online platform at network.changemakers.com and the chance to explore hundreds of other ideas from young people across the U.S. Give them feedback! Comment on their impact! Show them love!
4. Winning teams will get the change to travel to Seattle for a two-day Changemaker Lab hosted by T-Mobile and Ashoka. Come workshop your idea with us! And see the Space Needle!
5. Because Ashoka Founder and CEO Bill Drayton knows “the most important thing you can do for yourselves is to truly become a changemaker.” The time is now, and the world needs your ideas more than ever.
6. Because this could be the start of something big — the chance to unleash your revolutionary idea, launch a movement, and start a career in social entrepreneurship.
7. Practice your pitch. Build your narrative. Tell powerful stories. All of our winners get the chance to join Ashoka and T-Mobile for a Storytelling Workshop.
8. A select group of participants will have the opportunity to pitch their solutions to a panel of celebrity judges. Celebrities! Which ones? You’ll only find out if you apply!
9. YOU COULD HANG OUT WITH T-MOBILE’S CEO JOHN LEGERE! No joke. He’ll provide one-on-one support to the young innovators with his favorite ideas.
10. Because it’s more important than ever to step into your leadership and become a changemaker. The world needs us. Now’s the time to make a change.
Time is running out!