Good News! We all Have the Brain Neuroplasticity to Become Mystics!

How our brains support our spiritual growth

Photo by Malcolm Lightbody on Unsplash

Our brains are amazing!

So elastic and plastic. Yet we use so little of their capacity. Some say only 10%. What’s lurking in the remaining 90%?

It’s ours to develop and use.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Marilyn Flower

Marilyn Flower

3.3K Followers

Writer, sacred fool, improviser, avid reader, novel forthcoming, soul collage facilitator, prayer warrior and did I say writer? https://linktr.ee/marilynflower