On the way to mass adoption: Changelly partners with CoinGate
Mass adoption is an ongoing process, which continues even when the market turns red. This is the reason why Changelly doesn’t stop on its road to success and partners with CoinGate — one of the biggest cryptocurrency payment gateway in the world.
Having started in 2014, CoinGate became a handy tool for merchants to accept crypto as a way of payment for the goods and services provided. Merchants of all size from a little online shop to a well-known retailer can use different payment solutions such as e-commerce platform plugins, Point of Sale apps, or Payment Buttons to accept cryptocurrency.
Now with Changelly on board, CoinGate provides 45 crypto assets as a payment option to its merchants. Moreover, together with Changelly CoinGate now offers an exclusive opportunity of in-service exchange at the fixed rate, which, in fact, counteracts the risk of the market’s volatility.
How to pay with crypto on CoinGate: 4 easy steps to the mass adoption
- Step 1. If you already have some crypto then skip to Step 2. Otherwise here is the tip on how to start your way in crypto. First of all, you’ve got to get yourself a wallet. To lighten the load read our blog post about the most prominent crypto wallets. After downloading a wallet you need to buy some crypto. Changelly offers one of the simplest ways of buying Bitcoin just in a few steps. To do so, just go to our main page https://payments.changelly.com/. On the left field you may choose USD or EUR, and on the right one BTC and press exchange after. You’ll be automatically redirected to the website of the credit card payment provider Simplex. Follow their comprehensive instructions to complete the payment and get your Bitcoins delivered to your wallet. You can also buy crypto for fiat by signing up at CoinGate as they also provide services to buy major cryptocurrencies in the market like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, and others. Besides using your credit card, you can also buy cryptocurrencies via CoinGate using Neteller or Skrill payment options. Just choose the desired payment method, point out to your wallet address and that is it.
- Step 2. Now that you are a proud owner of some digital assets, it is time for you to start making everyday purchases with crypto. Wish to know where such option is available? Well, there are plenty of online merchants that advertise themselves as a crypto-friendly establishment so they could be visible to their customers on the Internet. For example, you can visit https://coinmap.org to find out the nearest merchant accepting crypto. But even if your favorite merchants do not accept crypto, you can always try and encourage them to consider such an idea. You would do a huge favor to the crypto community!
- Step 3. Here’s the thing: you probably bought one digital asset, and stored it in a wallet. But sometimes, merchants may accept other cryptocurrencies. Together with Changelly, CoinGate allows you to make payments with 45 currencies listed on Changelly. That means you can use any of these coins at shops that use CoinGate payment gateway to purchase their goods and services.
- Step 4. Now that you have made your first purchase with one of your crypto assets, you successfully joined the crypto movement, and your belief in blockchain is extremely amplified!
Dmitrijus Borisenka, Co-Founder and CEO of GoinGate, described what such opportunities mean to cryptocurrency industry:
“Since our company opened its doors, we have strived to make the most advanced cryptocurrencies more useful. We believe the lack of utility is what creates boundaries to reach mass adoption, and with partners like Changelly, we are able to offer a solid solution — payment gateway that removes the gap between numerous crypto shoppers and worldwide merchants, starting with e-commerce.”
Introducing Fixed-Rate feature
To date, not all crypto markets are stable enough, hence their volatility could hinder both merchants and customers from using cryptocurrencies as a payment option. But that might be the issue of a past as Changelly, together with CoinGate, introduces new, break-through opportunity — the fixed rate exchange option. For now, this function is available exclusively for some of our API partners. However, in due time Fix Rate will also be available throughout our platform, thus providing fascinating opportunities for risk-free exchanges to millions of our users.
With Changelly’s fixed-rates you can enjoy the following features:
- The outstanding opportunity to send the assets within 10 minutes, which is more than enough. The time, while the transaction is active, can even be increased up to 20 minutes in case Changelly team notices hype or some issues on the blockchain.
- Even if, for some reason, you won’t be able to send money in 10 minutes, your assets will be refunded in full.
- Fixed rates provide risk-free transactions, which is especially valuable when the market is unstable.
- Surely, our support team is always available for you 24/7 in case you need any kind of assistance.
Keep an eye on our social media to keep abreast of the latest Changelly news:
Nice swaps, #Changellions!