Six Reasons Why Artists Should Mint & Energize NFTs on Charged Particles
Firstly, Charged Particles is free — in both senses of the word.
— There are 0% platform fees.
— And more importantly, everyone can mint NFTs on Charged.fi — no need to apply or be invited.
Beyond this, Charged Particles empowers artists to take their NFTs to the next level in 6 Amazing Ways:
- Nesting: Put NFTs Within NFTs
- Financializing: Embed Value in Your Art
- Interest: Ensure Your Artwork Appreciates in Value
- Earning: Receive 2 Types of Rewards as a Creator
- Utility: Offer new functionalities to your collectors
- Community: See Your Art Supported by our Vibrant Community
1 — Nesting: Put NFTs Within NFTs
Charged Particles allows you to ‘Nest’ NFTs. This means putting one artwork inside another, like putting paintings inside a gallery. Already, we’ve seen great uses of this feature including:
Note that the owner can ‘Un-nest’ their NFTs, transfer them, sell them etc., unless they are ‘Time-locked’ — an extra feature you can choose to enable.
2 — Financializing: Embed Value in Your Art
“Where’s your Bitcoin?”
“Inside my NFT of course!”
That’s right — you can embed value into your art.
Bake in Bitcoin. Energize with Ether. Up the ante with USDC.
Suddenly, your artwork has both subjective value + objective value.
This is similar to an antique gold brooch — it has subjective value due to its provenance and design and it has intrinsic objective value as it contains gold.
So, what’s your digital artwork worth?
3 — Interest: Ensure Your Artwork Appreciates in Value
Your NFT can also contain interest-bearing tokens.
This makes your digital artwork not only have intrinsic value, but also appreciate in value.
How? By putting Aave tokens inside (like aDAI, aUSDC, or aWBTC), your NFT will be worth a little more every 14 seconds!
4 — Earning: Receive 2 Types of Rewards as a Creator
One of the revolutionary features of NFTs over traditional art, is that creators can receive royalties. On Charged Particles, you can set the royalty percentage of secondary sales that you, the creator will receive in perpetuity.
But wait, there’s more…
If your NFTs also can contain cryptocurrencies that earn interest-bearing Aave tokens, you can also earn a percentage of this.
5 — Utility: Offer New Functionalities to Your Collectors
“Nesting” opens up new frontiers of utility. Here are just 2 new ways to take advantage of this:
1 — NFTs as “Mailboxes”
Drop new gifts to your collector or fanbase by energizing their NFTs with your new offerings.
2 — Redemption tickets
Many artists are connecting their NFTs to physical artworks, so the owner of the NFT can claim the original artwork. Awesome! But…
“How to ensure the artwork can only be claimed once?”
Simple! Nest tokens inside that can burned to redeem the physical work, like clipping a ticket. That’s exactly what Soundwaves Photon did in their sold-out series, “Charged Mountains”, allowing the original painting to be claimed by an NFT holder in the future — but only once.
6 — Community: See Your Art Supported by our Vibrant Community
It’s true — we throw the craziest parties in the Metaverse!
We’re here to support your creativity and success as an artist… You’re free to create, and if we can help, just reach out :)
What’s In Your NFT?
Bonus: Okay, that’s 6 reasons but here are a few more ;)
We’re moving so fast that features keep rolling out!
- As well as the Ethereum network, you can also mint and energize your NFTs on Polygon for near-zero fees.
- Our ethos is to be permission-less. You don’t need to fill in a form, apply, or be invited to use our Art Dapp — it’s open to all.
- Zero fees. We don’t charge a fee (although there are still gas costs).
- Tech for everyone! Our ‘energizing’ protocol is revolutionary, so we’re not just keeping it to ourselves. Our intention is to share it far and wide — already we’ve opened up Energizing to all Rarible NFTs, with more platforms soon to come!
- Liquidity Mining. It’s a long story but… if you have interest-bearing tokens in your NFT you’ll soon be getting our IONX as extra rewards. Coming soon…
- Leptons. tl;dr even more rewards!
About Charged Particles
Charged Particles is a protocol that allows users to deposit ERC-20, ERC-721, and ERC-1155 tokens into NFTs. A scarce NFT (e.g. Art, Collectible, Virtual Real Estate, In-Game Item, etc.) can now be transformed into a basket holding a number of other tokens. The Principal amount can be time-locked inside the NFT, and through integration with Aave’s aTokens, the programmable yield from these DeFi yield-generating assets is just a few clicks away.