3 Great ChatGPT Plug ins for Finance with Guide + Business Case
I have been playing with the new ChatGPT plugins over the weekend and they are really great!
If you haven’t enable them in your ChatGPT, read this first.
These add-ons can significantly enhance the functionality of ChatGPT, making it even more versatile and useful for a wide range of use cases.
So which plug ins are useful for finance and how to use them?
1. Portfolio Pilot:
A great plugin that I have found for finance is PortfolioPilot plugin, a cutting-edge AI-driven investing coach that can help you make informed decisions about your investments.
These are it’s functions:
Sure, here are the functions of the PortfolioPilot plugin explained with examples:
- getSecurityDetails: This function retrieves up-to-date information about a specific security, including AI sentiment analysis.
Example: “Can you give me details about the Apple stock?”
2. getTopETFs: This function retrieves the top 20 ETFs based on provided filters such as fund philosophy, diversification, expense ratio, asset class, and listed country.
Example: “Can you find the top diversified ETFs with a low expense ratio?”,
3. getTopStocks: This function retrieves the top 20 stocks based on provided filters such as sector, minimum market capitalization, and country.
Example: “Can you find the top tech stocks in the US with a market cap above 10 billion?”
4. getPortfolioDetails: This function provides performance details for a given portfolio.
Example: “Can you analyze my portfolio?”
5. getPortfolioExposures: This function provides sector, country, and holding exposures for a given portfolio.
Example: “What are the exposures of my portfolio?”
6. getAiAssessment: This function provides a comprehensive AI assessment of a given portfolio, including summary…