I’m a product designer from Cleveland, Ohio. I like to design web and mobile products that are aesthetically pleasing. I have designed and developed websites for Vision Of Angels, Keep Playing Cleveland, Ben Hauser Photography, NextGenBikers and more.
Hey — before you read this whole page — why don’t you connect with me personally? I’d love to connect with you.
For the past four years I have been designing and developing websites and other native platforms with the user experience as my priority.
The philosophy behind my design process:
- Design should create great experiences by being usable, beautiful, and accessible.
- Design should empathize with people because it should help solve their problems.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
The Five Things
It is often hard for me to write about myself, as my interests change a lot. I find it easier to think in lists, so here is a list of 5 random things about me!
- Graduated from John Carroll University with a degree in Management and minor in Finance.
- I have always been a sort of computer geek, in both senses of the word, I guess — I like to dink around with computers and code, but I’m also always looking for new and better ways to do things.
- I am strive to live my life to its fullest potential and doing the impossible.
- I have a passion for travel and photography.
- I have been blessed with a big family and numerous life-long friendships.