I have 10+ combined years of instructional design, project management, marketing, and customer service experience in collaborative agile teams, higher education, non-profit, and entertainment. I have a diversified skill set encompassing learning experience design, user experience, product design, customer, employee & vendor relations, and IT support. I back all that with excellent verbal, written, and digital communication skills.
John Carroll University as a Training & Communications Lead
in University Heights, OH from Aug 2015 to Present
- Creates engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances staff use of technology.
- Evaluates instructional effectiveness and advice on assessment types for mastery learning.
- Maintain and disseminate planning documents, policy statements, announcements, and other ITS communications throughout the university.
World Food Programme (UN) as a Global Talent Acquisition Intern
in Rome, Italy from Jun 2015 to Aug 2015
- Developed a toolkit and related communication materials for recruitment and outreach activities worldwide.
- Conducted research and analyses on best practices and market trends in the industry to increase gender and geographical diversity of WFP employees.
- Gathered contact information, enter data into a database, and maintain database information on candidates, sourcing channels, and job openings.
- Screened applications and update StaffNet (TMS) appropriately with new/existing candidates for each search.
John Carroll University as an IT Graduate Assistant
in University Heights, OH from Jun 2013 to May 2015
- Worked with JCU faculty to produce hybrid graduate and undergraduate courses on Blackboard and Canvas LMS.
- Designed & wrote process documentation & training tutorials; Blackboard & Canvas LMS testing & migration support, change management, and performance improvement.
Walt Disney World as a Management Intern
in Orlando, FL from Jan 2013 to May 2013
- Obtained invaluable interpersonal communication skills by building rapport with guests, enhancing their experience, and promoting an efficient work environment.
- Developed valuable skills in the operation of the point of sales terminals, stocking, inventory control, cash handling, sales, and guest relations.
- Recognized for technical expertise and excellence in upholding the Disney Key Quality Standards.
John Carroll University as a Center For Digital Media Assistant
in University Heights, OH from Sep 2010 to Dec 2012
- Designed an average of 15–20 digital media-related projects for students and faculty per month.
- Provided training for faculty on how to update and create courses, syllabi, and assessments.
Cleveland Clinic as an Advance Directives Volunteer
in Cleveland, OH from Nov 2013 to Dec 2018
- Contact family members of former patients who are hospitalized to determine the existence of AD documents.
- Vet Advance Directives documents to identify the presence of specific, required information using the EPIC system.
Keep Playing Cleveland as a Co-founder/Marketing Director
in Cleveland, OH from Sep 2013 — Aug 2015
KPC reduces economic barriers to sports by mobilizing the community to donate new and gently used sporting equipment and by distributing the equipment to Cleveland agencies serving economically disadvantaged youth.
Skills & Tools
I studied at:
- John Carroll University in 2019 — Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- John Carroll University in 2015 — Master of Arts, Non-Profit Administration
- John Carroll University in 2013 — Bachelor of Science, Management
- Flora Dale High School in 2007 — High School Diploma
I’m proud of:
- Won Nonprofit Leader for Tomorrow 2015
- Being part of the biggest humanitarian firm (UN) & entertainment company (Disney) in the world.
- Been to 18 States (18/50) in the US and 15 countries in the world.
Get in Touch
I’m passionate about learning experience design, mentoring, and helping others. I love solving real-world problems by connecting directly with people on an emotional level. If you’d like to talk about a project or position in your organization, please reach out.