How do you build trust AND never run out of content ideas?
How do you make the creative process easy and fun?
How do you make writing simple — and (at the same time) make your writing as accessible as possible to other people?
I learned this from Jeremy Montoya when he was coaching me on how to build a platform.
He told me:
You need to do a “learn with me” approach. You need to do: “Follow with me on my journey as I’m learning to do this.”
So everyday I’m learning something and I’m reporting on what I’m learning.
If you didn’t notice (it’s kind of meta but…) that’s actually what this video is: I’m reporting to you on what I have learned, and that is my content.
And the cool thing about that is it sets me up as not “preaching down to you from the top of the mountain” but instead just telling you:
- Here’s where I am.
- Here are my stats.
- Here’s how many people have read my blog today.
Because if you can see my journey taking place and learn with me, then you will know who I am. And there will be some trust there.
Did you find this article helpful? If so, check out this free download:
In This Series:
- How do you get people to pay attention?
- How do you know which idea to write about today?
- How do you speak in a way that people find easy and relatable?
- How do you build trust AND never run out of content ideas?
- How do you find out what people actually want YOU to create?
- How do you give your content the best chance to fly?
- How do you get your body and your mind to serve you optimally?
- How do you overcome procrastination and create peace of mind?
- How do you make sure your opportunities are always expanding?
- Invest in people now — that way they will still listen to you in ten or twenty years.