How do you get your body and your mind to serve you optimally?
The best tips are the most obvious. I learned this from @michaelhyatt
It is as simple as:
- Get sunshine early in the day.
- Get exercise, even if it’s a brisk walk.
- Get fresh air.
- Eat some vegetables.
- Avoid pastries, and sugars, and bread.
It’s not complicated.
But the thing is, these simple things — most people ignore them or they put them off. Or they say, “I’ll make my life really good some time in the future, but right now I’m too busy.”
I want to tell you: I have more opportunities right now than I’ve ever had in my life, and I have more keeping me busy; and yet I’m less stressed and I’m functioning at a higher level.
It’s because everyday — everyday — I’m doing the basics. Making time for it.
Did you find this article helpful? If so, check out this free download:
In This Series:
- How do you get people to pay attention?
- How do you know which idea to write about today?
- How do you speak in a way that people find easy and relatable?
- How do you build trust AND never run out of content ideas?
- How do you find out what people actually want YOU to create?
- How do you give your content the best chance to fly?
- How do you get your body and your mind to serve you optimally?
- How do you overcome procrastination and create peace of mind?
- How do you make sure your opportunities are always expanding?
- Invest in people now — that way they will still listen to you in ten or twenty years.