If you’re a writer or if you work from home — and especially if you spend most of your time with young kids, as I do — you might find these affirmations useful.
I read through these each week to keep my mindset in the “reality” zone instead of sliding into a feeling of being aimless or complaining.
- I have agency.
- I have more than enough energy to accomplish the tasks I undertake.
- I have all the money I need to meet my obligations, accomplish my goals, and be generous with others.
- I like how I feel and look when I make healthy food choices.
- I have more power than I think.
- And I am learning to find clarity.
- I can be an active agent in the outcomes I experience.
- I have more resources than I know.
- I have several hours each day for investing in projects that matter.
- Other people care about what I’m doing, and it actually has an impact.
- I have control over my daily schedule.
- I am able to add value to the lives of other people as often as I choose.
- Nothing is stopping me.
- I’m in good health and I have tons of energy and drive.
- God has blessed me richly.
Subscribe to receive our free, weekly newsletter:
For the New Christian Intellectual