The CINDX trading platform is a revolutionary instrument for the trading world, combining a number of components, each of which is unique and has a distinct spectrum of tasks that it is intended to solve. The main concept of the CINDX platform is to bring together investors and professional market participants and allow them to interact in an atmosphere of mutual benefit. The following article will delve into some of the details of the CINDX platform’s components.
The Main Components of The CINDX Platform
CINDX.core is the core of the platform, which consists of replication services, activity tracking algorithms, a KYC / AML module, and an API gateway for connecting to exchanges, and blockchain architecture services.
The Core includes the following modules:
- Market Data Service (MDS)
- Analytical core (AC)
- Unified API (UAPI)
- Authorization module (AM)
- Payment system (PS)
- Internal marketplace
The CINDX.trade component solves the problem of carrying out cryptocurrency trade operations on various exchanges.
CINDX.trade includes the following modules:
- Trading terminal (Trading Terminal)
- Remote control panel (AS dashboard)
- Internal marketplace (Internal market)
The Trading Terminal block is a software interface for performing trading operations with crypto assets on exchanges, as well as analyzing the general state of the cryptocurrency market. The entire terminal is built on the Drag and Drop principle. Each Workplace user can customize it for specific tasks. For example, Workplace 1 can be configured as a standard terminal, while Workplace 2 can act as a dashboard. Such a solution allows each user to customize their Workplace in accordance with the specifics of their particular trading strategies and trading rules.
As all the components of CINDX are inextricably linked, the Manager has the ability to integrate the AS dashboard units of their panel from CINDX.trade and the Algorithm Strategies Control Panel (Monitor) from CINDX.hub, as well as any other elements from any CINDX component in their Workplace.
The next function available to any Manager or Trader is the possibility of placing complex exchange orders. In most cases, trading platforms provide very meager selections of exchange orders, the main of which are:
- Limit order — an order that one can place in the order book with a certain marginal price. The price limit is determined by the user and the transaction will be executed only if the market price reaches a marginal price (or higher).
- Market order — a quick buy or sell order at the best available current price.
- Stop-limit order — a pending limit order that is placed on the trading platform when the stop price specified by the user is reached.
The CINDX Trading terminal will support 2 groups of exchange orders:
- Exchange Orders — orders that are provided by the API trading platform.
- Smart Orders — orders that the CINDX system executes.
Having an internal market data service allows users to place different types of orders, even if they are not on the exchange. These tools allow CINDX users to increase trading efficiency and minimize risks. The instruments used for increasing trading efficiency on CINDX are the following:
- Step Sell (ladder) — allows users to sell or buy a coin in parts when the price increases or falls.
- Trailing Stop Loss — a stop loss order that follows the price of a coin.
- Trailing Take Profit — an order designed to maximize profits. For example, an order was closed at about $108.8 and this generated 8.8% of the profit instead of the expected 5%.
- Price following percentage — the maximum deviation down from the maximum price reached after reaching the Take Profit level.
- Stop Loss — when the price drops to or below the specified price, the system will automatically close the order.
- Take Profit — when the price rises to or above the specified one, the system will automatically close the order.
The market module consists of a marketplace of investment strategies that managers provide to anyone willing to purchase such strategies.
The CINDX.market component includes the following modules:
- Investor’s personal account
- Manager’s personal account
The CINDX.talk component of the system includes a social network for traders, managers and investors, where they can interact, share ideas or content, and communicate live.
The Hub is a component of the system acting as a tool for developing algorithmic solutions that can be used by platform participants.
CINDX.hub includes the following modules:
- An editor of algorithmic strategies with the possibility of historical testing (ASR)
- Algorithm Strategies Control Panel (Monitor)
- СINDX ALGO
The CINDX platform is a complex infrastructure consisting of multiple components, all of which act together to simplify the operations of all platform users. The essence of the entire system is making trading as easy and as profitable as possible through automation and the application of expert experience.
In the following articles, we will disclose more detailed information about each of the blocks and provide more in-depth looks into the inner functioning of the CINDX platform and its capabilities.
CCINDX is an investment platform that allows individuals to combine several crypto exchange accounts into one trading terminal, and gives them the option to connect to the best managers without having to transfer their funds. Moreover, implementation of blockchain-based transactions will allow the trading history to be saved, and a rating system will be used to differentiate the successful managers from the less successful ones.
Join our Telegram news channel or other social media to stay updated!