Player Movement: Player Setup
Goal: Set up the player character controller
- When the player moves, there are six camera progression angles will be used to follow his movement. Start with Camera_One
- Drag the Main Camera into Camera_Progression_Angles, and set its Transform parameters the same as Camera_One
- Then move the Main Camera back to the root hierarchy.
2. For the player controller
- Create a new 3D Capsule game object, set its name as Player and its transform parameters as follows:
3. Attach the Player game object to the Nav Mesh by adding a Nav Mesh Agent component, so that it will only move across the Nav Mesh.